Unusual ways to burn extra calories
There are many ways to get rid of extra calories, not limiting themselves to food and not doing physical exercises. Laughter, breathing and even sleep burn calories. Here are some easy, fun and unusual ways to burn calories:
How to burn calories
1. Singing in the shower burn extra 10-20 calories, depending on the song volume and height of your voice.
2. Laugh for 10 minutes helps you get rid of 20-40 calories.
3. We burn about 200 calories during 30 minutes of active sex.
4. Banging your head against a wall, you can burn 150 calories per hour.
5. The average cleaning of teeth for 2 minutes burns 5, 7 calories.
6. Pushing carts at the store for 30 minutes burns 100 calories. The heavier the truck, the more calories you lose.
7. One hour of watching television burns 65 calories.
8. The smoking of a cigarette burns 10 calories.
9. If cuddle for 1 hour, you can burn 70 calories.
10. One minute kiss burns 2-4 calories, depending on the intensity of the kiss.
11. We burn more calories than you consume when eating celery.
12. vygulivaya dog for 30 minutes, on average, we burn 100 calories.
13. We burn more calories while in the cold, not warm.
14. Chewing gum helps to burn about 11 calories per hour.
15. You can burn up to 350 calories a day if fidgeting in his chair.
16. Writing and sending SMS messages burns 40 calories per hour.
17. Eating standing burns 132 calories per hour in a person weighing 65 kg.
18. Launching a kite, you can burn 80 calories. 19. Sleep naked burns more calories than to sleep in clothes, because you need more calories to warm the body.
20. Recommended 8 hours of sleep 360 calories burned.
How many calories burned ...?
Of course, you can expend calories without even doing, but as you know anything, intense physical activity much more quickly burns calories. So how can you quickly burn calories while working out.
How many calories burned jogging
Easy running on average burns an average of about 490 calories per hour, with an average weight of 70 kg.
How many calories are burned hoop
Torsion hoop burns about 210 calories in 30 minutes, or 400 - 600 calories per hour depending on the intensity. You can increase the calories, if you stand on one leg or the lungs do the dance moves.
How many calories are burned rope
Jumping rope is an intense physical activity that burns 170 - 205 calories in 15 minutes. You can start with 1-2 minutes of jumping rope, making breaks for 10-15 seconds, and gradually brought to 15 minutes per day.
How many calories are burned walking
Slow walking at a speed of about 3, 2 kilometers per hour and burns about 175 calories per hour, while fast walking at 6, 4 kilometers per hour and burns about 440 calories per hour.
How many calories burned swimming
Swimming along the paths in the pool burns an average of 476 calories per hour, with the most intensive burn calories swimming butterfly style - 576 calories per hour.
How many calories are burned squats
Squats - one of intense exercise helps burn about 200-400 calories per half hour. To determine exactly how many calories you will burn during squats, multiply your weight by 0, 095, and then multiply that number by the number of minutes that you perform the exercise.
How many calories are burned press
Shaking the press, you can burn about 4 calories per minute and 8 calories per minute during intense exercises to strengthen the press.
How many calories are burned jumping
Jumping on a trampoline burn about 42 calories in 10 minutes, while jumping on the spot "asterisk" (with legs jump to the side, hands in the air), about 10 calories per minute.
How many calories you burn dancing
Dances, including striptease, dancing, zumba, belly dancing burn about 200-300 calories per hour.
How many calories are burned bike
Biking burns an average of 290 -430 calories per hour depending on the speed.
How many calories are burned yoga
yoga burn on average 260 calories per hour, and more intense yoga classes up to 400 calories per hour.
How many calories you need to burn to lose weight?
If you really want to take on weight loss, you need to know how many calories you need to consume and how much to burn. In order to accurately calculate how many calories you need to consume, use the formula Mifflin-Dzheora used to calculate basal metabolism (GLD).
The rate of the primary metabolism for women:
DAE = 10 * Weight (kg) + 6 25 * Height (cm) - 5 * Age (years) - 161Ckorost primary metabolism for men:
DAE = 10 * Weight (kg) + 6 25 * Height (cm) - 5 * Age (years) + 5
The resulting number of primary metabolism must be multiplied by a factor depending on your level of activity:
Sedentary lifestyle: GLD x 1, 2
The low level of activity (exercise 1-3 times per week): 1 x SBC, 375Credny activity level (exercise 3-5 times a week): GLD x 1, 55 The high level of activity (exercise 6-7 times a week): GLD x 1, 725
A very high level of activity (exercise 2 times a day): GLD x 1, 9
This result - it is calories to maintain normal weight.
For example, we calculate the basal metabolism for the growth of men 25 years 177 cm and weighing 72 kg, which maintains a low level of activity.
DAE = (10 * 72) + (6, 25 * 177) - (5 * 25) + 5 = 1956
1956 * 1, 375 = 2689
That is to maintain a normal weight of this man need to consume 2689 calories.
If you want to lose weight, you need to consume fewer calories than your body burns, or burn more calories than you consume.
Since 3500 calories correspond to about 0, 45 kg of fat, you need to burn 3,500 calories more than you consume to lose weight at a pound
So, for example, to lose weight at 0, 5 kg per week, you need to cut your calorie intake by 500 calories per day.