A tool that will help instantly from itching after mosquito bite
• A tool that instantly help from itching after mosquito bite
Summer - is not only a welcome warmth and sun, but also ... the mosquitoes. These annoying insects can ruin any vacation and leave not only the negative memories, but also intolerable itching all over the body. Wait a panic. Have over the years proven tool, which many somehow forgot.
In search of salvation from one mosquito storm pharmacy, and other stores of household chemicals. But sometimes the smell of protective equipment such that I want to wear a gas mask. However, you can (and should) take one practical method which does not require any money or unnecessary movements.
Hot spoon works wonders. | Photo: cdn.doc.ua.
Boil some water in a container and then place a spoonful. It should be a good warm up to a state of "almost burned." Then apply it to the bite site. The main thing is to find a middle ground and not to burn yourself. You have to wait 15-25 seconds, then remove the spoon.
It's pretty simple: the heat destroys the insect's saliva structure, substance and which force us to comb the bite to draw blood. Using this method, it is unnecessary to be scratched and suffer itching, bite not even swell. By the way, if the hand did not have a spoon, use any hot objects (yes even a cup of tea).
How to escape from itching after the mosquito bite. | Photo: theislandjournal.files.wordpress.com.
Fun facts about mosquitoes:
• According to research scientists, mosquitoes prefer sweaty people. Insects just going crazy, feeling the smell of carbon dioxide emitted by the body.
• Blondes should be more vigilant than brunettes. It sounds funny, based on the conclusions of the ministers of science, young women with blond hair exposed to mosquito attacks more often than little dark or red-haired. In general, the whole story should rejoice in men, because their bite mosquitoes less than the fair sex.
• By the way, are blood-sucking female mosquitoes. Males feed water or nectar of flowers.
• Mosquitoes can safely be called werewolves, and people better not to lean out of the home at the full moon. It was at that time the activity of these insects has grown significantly (500% !!!)
• hungry mosquitoes will not stop anything. In search of food this little creature can fly as much as 64 kilometers.