Bread mold: throw or cut and eat?

• Bread mold: throw or cut and eat?

The sad reality is that the bread in the house moldy. Whatever you do, from this scourge it is very difficult to get rid of. Here are a few, and think about what happens if you eat moldy bread, after removing the affected portion of the fungus. We will understand this issue.

Bread mold: throw or cut and eat? Bread mold: throw or cut and eat?

Anyone who has a home bread bin, is well aware of this problem as moldy bread. Here, you come, dear reader, to the store, bought a fresh bread and a couple of days through Gad, neither in the house violated sanitary standards, nor does exist some "bread conspiracy" manufacturers, which forces people to buy bread , as often as possible. On the basis of all the fuss then the question arises, what to do. Perhaps if the crop of mold, the bread is still edible?

Bread mold: throw or cut and eat?

Very short and definitive answer to this question - no. If this statement is not enough, explain why. When the bread comes in black or green mold (less pink, a sign of a sick wheat) - is evidence that flour products affected by harmful spores. The spores of these are very small, and in fact mold infestation affects bread much stronger and bigger than we think. Mold spreads almost uniformly. That "forest", which sees in the loaf of people - just the tip of the iceberg. Circumcision of the affected area will not help.

Bread mold: throw or cut and eat?

It is important to understand that the bread with mold - it's not dainty Roquefort, created using a special technology, and spoiled food. The most simple and harmless than can be fraught with the use of bread with mold - it's food poisoning. Lightly and you should not treat it, because poisoning can result in serious complications. Symptoms of poisoning occur within 4-6 hours, and its weight (usually) depends on the amount ingested and concentration of fungal spores in-use product.

Bread mold: throw or cut and eat?

Eating moldy foods increases the risk of cancer. Finally, there is an allergy to mold, which can lead to a very sad end, if you eat the fungus affected product. Remember also that the heat treatment does not help in the fight against grain mold.