How to shoot a film "Girls"
• How to shoot the film "The Girls"
Most kind and positive film about the women's team and, of course, about love!
- As planned by the director, Yuri Chulyukina, this film was supposed to be multiple parts. The director wanted to give details about the fate of each of the girls. But continuing for some reason did not follow. Already in the nineties to continue Svetlana Druzhinin spoke, but her idea, too, was left "hanging in the air."
- Starring Yuri Chulyukin really wanted to see his wife, Natalia Kustinskaya, but one wishes the director in the Soviet film industry was not enough. Hudsovet Kustinskaya found it too beautiful for the role, despite the fact that the actress is very seriously preparing for the role, even specifically changed gait and "simplified the" your appearance using make-up. Useless: the role Tosi Kislitsyna approved Hope Rumyantsev, not without reason, considering that this role as if specially created for her.
- The film was shot in difficult conditions. Felling for the film arranged on "Mosfilm". In the pavilions built a whole village and at the site of more than three hundred planted trees, made Lespromkhoz. Some location shooting took place in the Northern Urals in the real forestry. The weather was very cold, the cast and crew had to work in the 50-degree cold.
- Music for the film was written by Alexander Pakhmutova. The song "Old Maple" and "Good girls" that were written specifically for the film, still have a runaway success.
- Film "went to the people": it was quoted at almost every corner. Russian critics were silent, not speaking about the film, and the foreign international festivals invited and gladly handing out awards. So the film won an award at Edinburgh in 1961, in Cannes and in Mal del Plata in 1962. A role for Toshi Kislitsyna Hope Rumyantsev was awarded a special prize, it was called "Chaplin in a skirt."