Amazing facts about the universe

• Damaging the facts of the universe

Universe - a crazy place. You've probably never met a crazy place. There are also exploding stars, and the immortal jellyfish, and all this has been about 14 billion years. Before you - 14 incredible facts about the universe in which we live. They turned over your ideas about what surrounds you.

Amazing facts about the universe Amazing facts about the universe

If you deploy all the DNA in your body, its length will be about 54, 7 billion kilometers. This distance from the earth to Pluto (5, 7 billion kilometers), multiplied by 9, 5.

Amazing facts about the universe

Normal matter is almost entirely (99% 9999999) - it is an empty space. If you remove all the empty space of our atoms, the whole of humanity (more than 7 billion people) would fit in the scope of a sugar cube.

Amazing facts about the universe

A lot of atoms, of which you are a member, from the calcium in the bones to the iron in the blood, have been created in the heart of the exploding stars billions of years ago.

Amazing facts about the universe

It turns out that your body contains the relics of the space since the creation of the universe. Almost all of the hydrogen atoms in your body were formed in the Big Bang about 13 billion years ago 7.

Amazing facts about the universe

When you are setting up TV channels, a small percentage of static, visible on the screen - the remnants of radiation from the Big Bang.

Amazing facts about the universe

The light from some stars that long survives to reach our eyes, that when we look at the star-filled sky, we are actually looking into the past. Hubble can see 13 billion years ago.

Amazing facts about the universe

Forty-seven years ago, mankind has made the first steps on the lunar surface. Astronauts' footprints feet remain, perhaps even in a million years. The moon has no atmosphere, so there is no wind and the water, which could wash away the traces.

Amazing facts about the universe

In the open space is quiet. Absolute silence. This is because sound waves need a certain environment to spread. But in the vacuum of space. Dark and quiet vacuum.

Amazing facts about the universe

If the vacuum space to touch one piece of metal to another piece of the same metal, they will merge together and to infinity (well, until they are broken down).

Amazing facts about the universe

One year on Venus lasts 224 Earth days. And one day on Venus - is 243 Earth days. It turns out, the day on Venus lasts longer than a year. And Venus - the only planet in the solar system that orbits in the opposite direction.

Amazing facts about the universe

On the Sun for 99, 86% of the total mass of the solar system. It is so large that it can fit 1, 3 million planets identical to Earth.

Amazing facts about the universe

In the Universe about three sikstilliona stars. This three zeros from 23 - 300 000 000 000 000 000 000 000. This is more than the grains of sand on Earth.

Amazing facts about the universe

When a massive star explodes, its core is transformed into the so-called neutron star. Neutron stars are so dense that a teaspoon of material from which they are made, will weigh more than Mount Everest. The explosion is able to unleash a neutron star to a prodigious rate - up to 600 times per second.

Amazing facts about the universe

Normal, visible matter (such as stars and planets) is less than 5% of the universe. The remaining 95% of the universe - the invisible dark energy (68%) and dark matter (27%). This means that we do not know anything about the 95% of the universe.