Stealth Storage products
• Stealth Storage products
Saving money can be not only cutting out coupons and running on sales. With the help of these simple but extremely effective tips, you can keep the products purchased on their money, fresh and appetizing for much longer.
1. Wrap the base of a bunch of bananas with cling film, you will extend the life of fruits for 3-5 days.
2. Bow in stockings retain freshness up to 8 months.
3. To make the cheese cox, brush a fresh slice of butter.
4. In order to potatoes did not germinate, keep it mixed up with apples.
5. Store the mushrooms better on paper than in a plastic bag.
6. Store the milk in the main body of the refrigerator, rather than in the door where the temperature is lower.
7. If a product is covered with mold, and had to throw it away, do not be lazy to wash and disinfect the refrigerator. If this is not done, mold can move to other products.
8. Wrap lettuce salad in foil - so long as it remains crunchy.
9. Clipped necks of the plastic bottles with covers can be adapted to close the packets with bulk products.
10. Fill strawberries weak vinegar solution (one part vinegar to ten parts of water). Then pour off the water, rinse with cold water and refrigerate. Voila! After this procedure, the berries are able to maintain the freshness of almost two weeks longer. The solution is rather weak vinegar to taste it was not felt.
11. Eggs should be stored on the middle shelf of the refrigerator. So they can remain fit for consumption for 3-4 weeks longer than the period specified on the package.
12. The frosting can be far more products than we are accustomed to - yet it is a great way to save them. Bread, cakes, most fruits and vegetables - everything is perfectly stored in frozen state. Just before freezing do not forget to pack the products in special packages or containers.
13. In order to bring back the freshness chorstvomu bread, rub it with ice, and then put in the preheated oven for 12 minutes.
14. unopened grains of popcorn will be less than if before cooking in a microwave oven to pour them into a bowl and cover with a plate.
15. Keep the least fresh food closer to the door, so you can see what to eat first.
16. Tomatoes should be stored at room temperature, but not in the refrigerator.
17. Keep the cheese in the least cold part of the refrigerator - in the vegetable compartment, for example.
18. Finally, remember that the expiration date on the package has more to do with the quality of the product than to safety for consumption. If an apple, for example, properly stored, it will retain the freshness of the whole year.