Valuable tips on style of Coco Chanel
• Valuable tips from the style of Coco Chanel
Today marks 134 years since the birth of Coco Chanel. The legendary designer and founder of the fashion house Chanel lived a complicated and eventful life and made an enormous contribution to modern fashion. Her firm tweed jackets, pearl beads, vest and slacks have become classics of the female wardrobe.
We offer you to be inspired by Coco Chanel quotes that motivate and are valuable advice on style.
1. Fashion is manifested not only in dresses. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, in ideas, in our way of life and the events that happen to us.
2. The girl should have only two qualities: elegance and irresistible.
3. If you will put poor - everyone will remember your dress if you will put sophisticated - all will remember you.
4. Women with hot shoes may not be ugly.
5. Dress as if today you are going to meet his worst enemy.
6. A woman who does not wear perfume has no future. 7. I do not create fashion, I - fashion itself.
8. I do not understand how a woman can leave the house without giving himself up - if only out of courtesy to others. And then, you never know, suddenly you will meet your destiny. And for fate to be so beautiful, as you can only.
9. Look for a woman dress. If women are not, then there is no dress.
10. Some people think that luxury - the opposite of poverty. In fact, the luxury - the opposite of vulgarity.
11. Fashion changes, but style is eternal.
12. The best in the world the color of the one that looks good on you.
13. In fashion there are two purposes: comfort and love. Beauty is manifested when fashion was a success.
14. Fashion - is the architecture, where the proportions are important.
15. The dress can look good on the hanger, but it does not mean anything. Dress should emphasize the line of the shoulders, waist and in harmony with the movement of hands and feet.