Strong quotes Nobel Laureate Malala Yousafzai
• Strong quotes Nobel Laureate Malala Yousafzai
Malala Yousafzai has been nominated twice for the Nobel Peace Prize. "Times" magazine included her in the list of 16 most influential teens in 2013. "People" magazine named Malala in 2013. The heroine of the year.
On the day, when she was 16 years old, she gave a speech at the United Nations and its standing met and accompanied by applause. Malala Yousafzai - the schoolgirl from Swat in Pakistan, defying the Taliban and the Taliban sentenced to death - miraculously survived after the assassination attempt. Yesterday she celebrated her 20th anniversary.
1. Freedom - a wonderful thing, except the freedom to make mistakes.
2. At home I was considered well-read girl, because I read eight or nine books. Arriving in England, I met girls who have read hundreds of books.
3. Give children books and pens, - I said. - This is the most powerful weapon in the world. One child, one teacher, one book and one pen can change the world.
4. Knowledge - is the most powerful weapon. I want to be well armed. Then I can fight and win.
5. If God wanted us all to be the same, it would not have made us so different.
6. The fight will never be successful if women do not take part in it as men. In this world there are two forces - the power of the sword and the power of the pen. But they are superior to the third power, the power that women possess. 7. My father has always said that this is very important - to be able to be friends with people and help them.
8. "Without honor the world is not worth a penny" - says our proverb.
9. I think there is a man who never would have made a mistake in life. Most importantly - do from their mistakes right conclusions.
10. For a good work it is necessary to reward good work, says our people, just say "thank you" is not enough.
11. God, I ask You to give me strength and courage. Make me better, because I want to do better than this world.
12. If we compare the country with the plane, we can say that politicians are reluctant to have steering wheels in the cab, but in their place there. They prefer to bask in the soft business class seats, delight yourself gourmet food and drink, and do not think of those who crowded in economy class.
13. If our politicians do not waste such an abyss of money on nuclear weapons, there would be more schools in the country.
14. No Pashtun will not leave the homeland of their own accord. Move from its place can only make love or poverty.
15. I decided that I will always tell the truth.