50 facts about the fact that alcohol is not only harmful, but also useful. And for the soul and body
We all love to meet up with friends at the bar. Or get drunk with them at home. But every time you feel guilty: after alcohol allegedly very harmful.
But most do not need to engage in self-torture: alcohol - in the right quantities, of course - is quite a useful for health. Yes it's true! Here are some scientific facts confirm this.
it is not recommended to go teetotalers and ulcer.
1. Regulates cholesterol levels. It increases the level of "good" HDL cholesterol, thereby preventing arteries from clogging. And improve heart function.
2. It strengthens the brain. Studies show that people who drink beer in moderation are less likely to develop dementia and Alzheimer's disease.
3. Helps to warm up. The beer is barley, which when released into the body improves blood circulation and reduces congestion in the blood vessels. So the next time a strong freeze on the street, drink warm beer!
4. It contains fiber and vitamins. Beer rich folic acid, niacin, pantothenic acid, riboflavin, vitamin B6 and B12. The last two are essential for healthy skin.
5. Prevents kidney stones. Regular beer consumers are 40% less likely to suffer from kidney stones.
6. Strengthens bones. A number of studies have shown that two glasses of beer on 0, 33 a day can strengthen bone density. But be careful: all that excess of this norm, your skeleton only destroys!
7. It accelerates weight loss. In the glass of vodka contains only 64 calories. Problems arise only when people mix it with sweet juice or soda. We suggest you drink vodka with plain water or soda. You can add to it lemon or mint leaves. 8. Regulates blood pressure. Two glasses of vodka a day reduces your chances of getting a heart attack. But all that is in excess of that norm, on the contrary, it increases.
9. Relieves stress. Alcohol - a great sedative: slows the activity of the brain and central nervous system, makes you relaxed. When it comes to stress relief, vodka - the most effective means.
10. Decreases temperature. If a person with a high temperature will make the forehead, arms, legs and chest compress with vodka, it will allow him to knock it off.
11. improves digestion. Adding a small amount of vodka in food can do wonders with your digestion.
12. Relieves toothache. Just take a little vodka in your mouth and hold it in the desired tooth. Will both disinfection and "freezing".
13. It strengthens the brain. In whiskey full of ellagic acid - a chemical that improves cognitive function and prevents the development of Alzheimer's disease. However, it also needs to consume in moderation, because otherwise the effect will be counterproductive.
14. Protect your heart. More than a hundred different studies have shown whiskey - the best "guard" for your health (in comparison with other types of alcohol). Two glasses a day - and the risk of hitting a heart attack is reduced by 50%!
15. It prevents the development of cancer. Ellagic acid - a powerful antioxidant that also prevents the development of cancer. It destroys free radicals, which are the main cause of this terrible disease.
16. Increases immunity. Whiskey helps fight colds and infections. 17. Prevents diabetes. Whiskey reduces your chances of getting diabetes by 30-40%. The fact is that it improves the body's ability on the part of glucose control.
18. helps lose weight. The whiskey no carbohydrates and very low in calories. And this drink improves digestion and suppresses appetite, protecting you from overeating.
19. Has healing properties. There is one unknown reason you strongly associate with rum sailors. Leaders of the British Navy has decided to each of his men on a daily basis to give a portion of rum. It protects them from scurvy - a disease caused by deficiency of vitamin C.
20. increases life expectancy. Moderate consumption of rum (1-2 servings per day) prolongs life of 2-5 years.
21. Prevents problems with muscles. Rom helps to reduce pain in the muscles and prevents osteoporosis. And it strengthens the bone mineral density.
22. Treats colds. Rohm has potent antimicrobial properties. Excellent relieves runny nose!
23. Lowers blood sugar. Tequila is made from the agave plant, which stimulates the body's production of insulin. So that those who drink this wonderful drink, your blood sugar level is typically reduced.
24. Regulates cholesterol levels. Research shows that the agave fiber also lowers cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood. Tequila also regulates the process of absorption of fat your intestinal walls. Therefore, after it you never feel bloating.
25. Contains probiotics. Probiotics - are "healthy" bacteria that are required by the body. They control many processes in our body - from the digestive system to the immune system. 26. Protects even against these three diseases, namely osteoporosis, dementia and diabetes.
27. It contains a number of medicinal ingredients. This juniper berries (help with cough, congestion, renal failure, and problems with menstruation), and a plurality of medicinal herbs (cilantro, sage, angelica root, rosemary, and so on. D.)
28. It protects against malaria. The combination of gin and tonic was invented by the British as a prophylactic against malaria. And really it works. Good to know before you go on holiday in hot countries.
29. It protects against arthritis. juniper berries help to cope with the chronic inflammation caused by arthritis.
30. fights infection. It protects against bacterial infections, simply by killing them.
31. It protects the skin. All because of the antioxidants.
32. Improves digestion. Herbs contained in gin, release digestive enzymes and gastric acid. As a result, you find it easier to digest food.
33. Promotes weight loss. As vodka or whiskey, gin contains a minimal amount of calories. And prevent bloating.
34. Maintains youth. Contained in wine, resveratrol save your skin from wrinkling.
35. Prevents cancer. Several studies have shown that wine reduces the risk of colon cancer and breast cancer.
36. Reduces the risk of depression. From two to seven glasses of wine per week significantly increase your chances of preserving mental health.
37. Keeping your heart healthy. About this everybody knows, but we have decided to recall. 38. Protect Your Memory. Studies show that daily consumption of one glass of wine improves your memory and reduces the risk of developing senility.
39. Helps you live longer. One Finnish study found that people who drink wine, have a 34% lower risk of premature death.
Brandy or Cognac
40. It improves heart health. Brandy - a wine distillate, so it has all the same beneficial properties as the wine. In particular, the drink prevents the appearance of plaques in the body, lowers blood pressure and prevents heart attacks.
41. Slows the aging process. In many brands of copper, which also has a strong effect on the body. This metal fighting free radicals, causing skin aging and brain.
42. Reduces the risk of cancer. Recall the ellagic acid! It is full of brandy!
43. Soothes coughs and colds. For many years, the brandy used as a means to combat respiratory tract problems. Attenuates cough, sore throat and other symptoms of colds. Kills bacteria, it eliminates the mucus, soothes the irritated areas of the body by microbes.
44. Increases immunity. Again, we are talking about antioxidants, and kill harmful pathogens.
45. Allows you to lose weight. This French champagne is usually a lot less calories than the regular red or white wine. Well, and other beneficial properties of grape beverages you already know.
46. Improves memory. Studies show that after people drink a little champagne, and their spatial short-term memory begins to work much better. People become easier to perform complex tasks and calculations. 47. Strengthens heart health. Glass of champagne in this case as well as a glass of red wine.
48. It contains large amounts of antioxidants. A glass of cider accommodate them about the same as that of a glass of red wine.
49. A great alternative for those who can not drink beer. Cider from apples usually made, instead of their crops, however does not contain gluten (unlike beer). This makes it a good choice for people with celiac disease or observed sensitivity to gluten.
50. But do not get carried away
Experts recommend that women limit alcohol consumption of one portion per day, men - two portions. And, no, you can not "hold" the whole week, and then "with a clear conscience" get drunk on weekends. The ideal way to consume alcohol - one drink or one or two glasses per day for dinner.
P.S. I answer in advance: Do not drink tasted - did not like