The world's largest dials, and where to find them
dials • The largest in the world, and where they can be found
As we approach the new year, people around the world are increasingly looking at the clock, not to miss an important point. Time - this is what seems to be starting to go faster on the eve of the New Year, but these ten dials of the clock speed never change ... never change size.
10. Hours "Colgate" (Colgate Clock), Indiana, United States
In this watch you come and watch again and again, because their 12-meter dial was moved here from our 6th place and was replaced by an even greater dial!
9. Clock Tower Allen-Bradley (Allen-Bradley), Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
The diameter of the four dials these incredible hours is 12, 25 meters, and they rise to a height of 83 meters. These hours can not be compared in beauty no one watch on your smartphone!
8. The clock on the facade of the skyscraper "Grozny City", Grozny, Russia
These two-sided clock, set on a skyscraper at a height of 140 meters, is 13, 6 meters in width. This watch could probably be seen from any time zone!
7. Flower Clock, Tehran, Iran
Once upon a time it was the biggest floral clock in the world (15 meters), but since then they faded and fell down, rolled down to different places.
6. Clock "Colgate", New Jersey, USA
It's time to brush your teeth! Oh, and at the same time, perhaps, to look at this massive dial diameter of 15 m 2!
5. Watch the Duquesne Brewing Company, Pittsburgh, USA
In the list of the world's largest clock dials were placed on the building of the brewing company Duquesne Brewing Company, which are shaped like an octagon and 18 meters in diameter.
4. The clock on the central railway station Central do Brasil, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
The massive 20-meter clock has four dials (the same size). They were built back in 1943, and at the time considered to be the highest in the world.
3. Flower Clock in Surat (Surat), India
The dial diameter of 24 meters is really quite impressive, but a great hour hand weighing nearly a ton of incredible!
2. Watch the mall Cevahir (Cevahir), Istanbul, Turkey
It may look like an ordinary transparent roof of the shopping center, but in fact this is a watch with a diameter of 36 meters.
to 1. Clock Royal Tower Abraj Al Bait (Abraj Al Bait), Mecca, Saudi Arabia
With its 43 meters in diameter, the huge clock face can be seen from a distance of several kilometers - it also helps that the clock is located on the 601 floor!