11 stunning properties of lemon water, which everyone should know!
• 11 stunning properties of lemon water, which everyone should know!
Why is lemon water? Lemons contain abundant nutrients, including vitamin C, B-complex vitamins, calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium and fiber. Interesting fact: they contain more potassium than apples or grapes!
If you try to drink a glass of lemon water every morning, this habit will stay with you forever, and your body will thank you for it. To the lemon juice did not remain on the enamel of your teeth, it is important to dilute it with water of any temperature, although it is recommended warm. Drink lemon water first thing in the morning, 15-30 minutes before breakfast. This will help you to fully benefit from the lemon water, which are listed below.
So, tell what makes lemon water with the human body.
1. Reduces inflammation. If you drink lemon water on a regular basis, it will reduce the acidity in the body, which is the cause of pain. It removes uric acid in the joints, which is one of the main causes of inflammation.
2. Improves digestion. Lemon juice, not only promotes healthy digestion, it reduces the effect of toxins in the gastrointestinal tract. This helps to relieve the symptoms of indigestion such as heartburn, belching, bloating. 3. Helps you lose weight. Lemons contain pectin - fiber, which help to fight the craving for food.
4. cleans the body of toxins. Lemon water helps flush toxins from your body by improving the function of the enzyme that stimulates your liver.
5. Removes stains from the skin. Antioxidants in lemon juice, not only help to reduce the spots on the skin, but wrinkles too! Lemon juice is also used on the scars and dark spots, to improve their appearance. It helps maintain the luster of your skin.
6. It stimulates your immune system. Vitamin C - is a "jumper cables" of our immune system, and lemon juice in it a lot. The level of vitamin C in your system is one of the first factors that experts recommend to increase during particularly stressful days.
7. Excellent source of potassium. As already mentioned, lemons contain high levels of potassium, which is good for heart health and brain and nerve function.
8. freshens breath. Lemon water also helps ease toothache and gum disease. Since citric acid may destroy enamel refrain from tooth brushing before drinking it.
9. Gives you a boost of energy. Lemon juice provides your body with energy when it enters your digestive tract, and this helps to reduce anxiety and depression. Even the smell of lemons has a calming effect on the nervous system! 10. Helps reduce caffeine intake. You can not believe it until you try, but replacing your morning coffee cup of hot lemon water, you will feel the effect! You will feel a surge of energy and for the second half of the day. In addition, your nerves are fine.
11. Helps to fight viral infections. Citric Warm water is the most effective way to reduce the effects of viral infections and angina. In addition, the lemon juice will strengthen your immune system to help fight all infections.
How much should you drink lemon water
For those who weigh less than 70 kg, squeeze half a lemon into a glass of water. If you weigh more than 70 kg, use the juice of whole lemon. Dilute the juice of course you can, depending on your personal taste.