What could be bought on Soviet money
• What could be bought on Soviet money
Let us remember what and how much can be bought on the Soviet rubles ...
Let's start with a single ruble.
20 trips on the bus or subway
25 trips in the bus
33, 3333 ... a trip on the tram
- a complete meal in the dining room;
- a trip to the 100 km hitchhiking (penny - kilometer);
- 33 glasses of lemonade and syrup;
- 50 calls from the pay phone;
- 100 boxes of matches;
- 5 cups "Sundae" or 10 - dairy ice cream;
- 20 trips in the bus or the subway;
- 4 loaves of white bread (at 900-1000 grams, and not as it is now);
- 5 liters of loose milk;
- 20 trips to the cinema to the matinee;
- 2 bottles of good beer (also renting);
- 8 packs of cigarettes bad (Pamir);
- by the end of the summer it was possible to buy on the market 6 kg or 3 kg of watermelons melons;
- 5 campaigns in male barber or bath;
- the cost of daily beds "savage" in the holiday season in the south.
- a dinner for 5-6 people in a factory or a school canteen;
- lunch in a restaurant on one;
- good book;
- a doll or other toy of domestic production; - normal bottle of wine (such as "Crimea");
- cultural campaign in the output with the whole family, including a snack;
- a pack of imported cigarettes; (Just remember about the real Marlboro)
- the amount of the child's pocket in which he is terribly jealous of the other children.
- kilogram clippings on the market or 2 pounds of meat in a shop;
- a bottle of vodka:
1983 - 3rub 62kop
1985 - 5rub 10kop
- almost monthly rent for a family;
- taxi ride "in style";
- a kilo of very good chocolates.
- the amount you pay to occupy, it - which is not ashamed to remind the occupant;
- the universal currency for various household services;
- a huge stick expensive cooperative sausages;
- expensive technical or desktop toys such as cars or billiards;
-sportinventar type of skis or a set of ping-pong, inexpensive guitar or balalaika :)
almost all of the kolkhoz pension (12 rubles).
- a plane ticket for local airlines;
Leningrad - Moscow: 18rub
Leningrad - Novgorod: 7rub
Leningrad - Pskov 11rub
Leningrad - Mineral water: 28rub Leningrad - Simferopol: 35rub
Leningrad - Moscow:
reserved seat 10rub
Leningrad - Tallinn 5rub
Leningrad - Riga 8rub
Student ticket: divide in half
Linen: 1 rub
- razzle-dazzle "in full" in the restaurant;
- service road confused;
- Children's bicycles;
- small pension;
- Scholarship-horoshist student;
- permit trade union in the Elbrus region for 2 weeks - 30 rubles;
Why are there - already live can be a month ... but not rich.
- a plane ticket to the south (there and back);
- monthly salary poor graduate engineer (more precisely, salary 120 rubles);
- a good pension.
- an inexpensive trip to the sanatorium or dispensary with all costs;
Stay (trade union) in Terskol (Elbrus) for 2 weeks - 30rub 60kop.
The total price of 102 rubles.