Rules of Life Warren Buffett

• Rules of Life Warren Buffett

Rules of Life Warren Buffett

I am not a businessman. I am an artist.

When I was 16, in my head I had only two things - girls and cars. But with the girls I have not evolved, so I had to settle for cars. However, and I'm a girl, of course, also thought. Just better luck with cars.

I always knew that I would be rich. I never for a moment doubted.

IF YOU got to this 1% of the most successful and the richest people on Earth, your duty - to think about the other 99%.

SOMEONE TODAY REST IN THE SHADOW, because someone planted a tree a long time ago.

People are always argue on indefinitely. But, you know, I think the time is generally so arranged. September 10, 2001 was exactly the uncertainty in the world. And 18 October 1987, too (the days preceding the attack on the World Trade Center and the Exchange's Black Monday -. Esquire).

Wall Street - It's the only place on earth where the people who come to Rolls-Royce, listen to the advice of those who arrived by subway.

If you buy something you do not need, then soon you will start to sell what you need. ALL INVESTORS SHOULD LEARN NEGLIGENT lines from a song Bobby Baer (famous country singer -. Esquire). It fully explains what may happen in the future with your acquisitions: "I never went to bed with an ugly woman, but I woke up with a few."

I try to invest ONLY in those businesses that are so perfect that they can manage even an idiot. Because sooner or later it will happen.

Is constantly delayed QUEST good work and sit at the WHAT to kill you - is how to delay sex until retirement.

HONESTY - very expensive QUALITY. Do not expect it from people who are cheap.

Every saint has a past. Every sinner has a future.

I am sure that every day you need to spend some time on it, just to sit and think. For example, I think, and read simultaneously. It makes my decisions less impulsive.

I buy only the most expensive suit. They just look cheap on me.

The most successful people - those who do their favorite thing. ABILITY TO RAIN predicts nothing. Ability to build an ark worth much.

IF you were in leaking boats, the energy directed to the search for other swimming means, most likely, will give more results than the energy aimed at patching holes.

No matter how you are talented and hard work - some things just take time. You can not bear a child for one month, making nine pregnant women.

DANGER interbreed ignorance and stubbornness.

Horses that count to ten - this is a wonderful horse, not a remarkable mathematician.

Always try to be with those who are better than you.

Chance comes very rarely, but you must be ready for him at all times. When the sky will pour gold, you must have a bucket, not a thimble.

If you find yourself in a hole, finish up digging.

ALL THAT I NEED TO LIFE - is to know where I'm going to die, and never appear in this place.

EMPTY SACK not deliver.