High-tech facts about Apple and how to create cool technology
• High-tech facts about Apple and how to create cool technology
There are not many companies that changed the world the way it is made by Apple. Founded by a couple of friends who started to work in the garage, it eventually grew, becoming one of the largest and most powerful corporations in the world.
In terms of total assets, Apple is the world's largest technology company. To outline a clear picture even more, let's say that Apple has more cash than the US government. Want some more fun facts? Right now in the world are more than one billion Apple gadgets.
Of course, no large company or the government can not do without criticism, and the American corporation has also received its fair share. From sweatshop to suspect tax workarounds - the company's reputation is not as flawless as we are trying to show. But let's not go too far into it.
Today we will talk about these smooth, cool and incredible small gizmos and gadgets with which Apple has conquered the world. Soon you will understand why Apple is richer than most countries.
So if you are a true fan of Apple or not, get ready to dive into the world Aytogo and Aeetes, because in front of you - 25 high-tech facts about the Apple company and about how it creates a cool technology!
25. In July 2011, the bank account of Apple had more money than the US government.
24. If you are using iTunes application, which means you have agreed not to use Apple products in order to build nuclear weapons.
23. Apple keeps everything that you say Siri.
22. Smoking near an Apple computer will void the warranty on it.
21. Employees of Apple headquarters earn an average of 125,000 dollars a year.
20. Some "entrepreneurs" in China, opened a fake Apple Stores.
19. Every minute, Apple earns 300,000 dollars.
18. The film "Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol" Apple products appeared on the screen, in the aggregate, for 8 minutes (it is estimated that such advertising should cost $ 23 million). Of course, Apple Inc. is cost free.
17. iPhone first design appeared in 1983. Then it was more like an iPad with a landline.
16. In the 1990s, as an internal code name of its new Apple computers to use the name of the American astronomer Carl Sagan (Carl Sagan). On hearing this, he gave them to court, requiring them to use a different name. Then Apple computer was renamed to "BHA" ( "butthead astronomer", which can be translated as "astronomer fool"). Carl Sagan once again filed against them for what they were laughing at him, and lost again. However, Apple has yet changed the name of the product, changing it to "LAW" ( "lawyers are wimps", which can be translated as "lawyers - wimps").
15. In 1979, Kane Kramer (Kane Kramer) submitted a patent device, which is almost exactly like how in the end looks iPod.
14. In fact, "iOS" - trademark of Cisco, that Apple uses under license.
13. The Apple co-founder Ronald Wayne (Ronald Wayne) in 1976, sold his shares for $ 800. Today they would be worth $ 35 billion.
12. "Baking" motherboard from Macbook in the oven (yes, it is - how to bake pies) is justified by its repair.
11. Apple can not use the "iPhone" trademark in Brazil because the company Gradiente Eletronicas registered it in 2000.
10. Google gets more revenue from iOS operating system than on its own (Android).
9. The iPhone Brazil is almost 2 times more expensive than in the US.
8. At some point in time in the AppStore sell applications without distinct features called "I Am Rich" ( "I am rich"). It was worth 999, 99 dollars. Appendix bought a total of 8 people, after which Apple removed it.
7. According to the instructions, you should hold the iPhone a few inches from his head to observe the requirements of the EU and the US Federal Communications Commission regarding radio frequency radiation levels.
6. A Chinese teenager sold his kidney to buy iPhone.
5. The pilots like to use the iPad instead of pen and paper.
4. Apple company had to hire more than 8,000 engineers, so that they supervised the work of more than 200,000 workers in China. In the United States it would take 9 months - in China it was done in 2 weeks.
3. According to the management for third-party companies, released "apple" concern, companies are not allowed to hand out free iPhones and iPads.
2. In each iPhone advertising on smartphone worth the time 9:41 (am). It was at this time, Steve Jobs introduced it for the first time in 2007.
1 for the iPhone CPU is actually made by Samsung.