Unusual and strange facts about sex that you probably did not know
• Unusual and strange facts about sex that you probably did not know
Most psychologists and family counselors agree that sex is a very important part of any relationship - perhaps the most important, despite the fact that some would never dare admit it openly.
Sex - the innermost part of the close relationship, which allowed only two and no more. Of course, we can hug, kiss or tell your partner to express his love, but it is something that we are likely to do in relation to their parents, relatives and even friends.
Sex - is a definite act of carrying out the border between the types of relationships that we have established with people. Moreover, as shown by numerous studies, sex, being a unique expression of intimacy, it has a beneficial effect on human health and life in general. Sex relieves stress, reduces the risk of cancer (especially prostate cancer in men), reduces all sorts of pain, improves sleep, cure for insomnia, improves skin condition as well as the whole body.
However, the most important thing is that sex between a man and a woman - a natural way to continue the race. In other words, we can safely say that the sex - that's life.
Before you - 25 unusual and strange facts about sex that you probably still do not know.
25. According to research conducted at the State University of New York, the sperm can help fight depression. It contains chemicals that elevates mood, reinforcing a sense of intimacy and affection, as well as beneficial effects on sleep.
24. To find out what happens in the brain of excited women, researchers from Rutgers University (USA) have used magnetic resonance imaging. They found that the stimulation of the vagina, cervix, the clitoris and nipples are activated very different parts of the brain.
23. The average female orgasm lasts 20 seconds - 14 seconds longer than the male.
22. At strong excitation increases blood flow not only to the genitals, increasing in volume, but also to face, so that some may lay nose.
21. -196 ° C - at a temperature, stored spermatozoa in sperm banks.
20. Some women during childbirth experience orgasm.
19. sex for pleasure but people are also involved in the bonobo (or pygmy chimpanzee) and dolphins.
18. For the erection of the penis sufficient middle-sized blood flow in the amount of two tablespoons.
17. In spite of the fact that many people use this excuse to avoid having sex, in fact, sex can really get rid of a headache, because it helps to normalize the pressure, as well as the production of endorphins - hormones that are natural painkillers of the human body.
16. According to statistics, 85% of men who died from a heart attack during sexual intercourse, alter their wives at the time of death.
15. The residents of Greece have sex on average 138 times a year, as world leaders in the ranking of the most sexually active. The most "lazy" in the world in terms of sex - Japanese couples: they indulge in passion only 45 times a year.
14. The volume of seminal fluid, which is in his life the average man ejaculates, is approximately 17 liters, which is about 500 billion sperm cells.
13. During ejaculation, the sperm in the first muscle contraction is thrown out at a speed of 45 km / h - faster than the speed with which set the current world record in the race for 100 meters (44 to 24 km / h).
12. During orgasm, the heart rate in men and women is on average 140 beats per minute. This pulse rate in a person's normal, is not excited state is considered tachycardia.
11. Marilyn Monroe's most famous sex icon of the XX century, confessed to a friend that, in spite of the three men, and a whole army of lovers, almost never had an orgasm.
10. In one teaspoon of sperm contains about 5 calories. Occupation rough sex for half an hour burns an average of 100-200 calories.
9. The vibrator was originally developed in the XIX century for the treatment of women with a diagnosis of "hysteria." This was even written the play "In the next room" ( "In the Next Room"), also known as "The play about the vibrator" ( "The Vibrator Play"), presented in 2009.
8. In one chicken egg can fit a number of women's eggs, you need to re-populate the planet to the current population.
7. A required for this number of spermatozoa can fit in one capsule aspirin.
6. In the Aztec culture avocados were considered very powerful aphrodisiac. Association at the sight of the fruit were so strong that the virgins were forbidden to collect them.
5. Chocolate contains phenylethylamine, a chemical that causes a feeling of euphoria and is responsible for increasing the sex appeal - it is produced in the brain when a person falls in love.
4. Scientists have repeatedly observed a female penguin that "sexual favors" males who are not their pairs, in exchange for the pebbles to build nests for their young. Yes, female penguins continue to open to us from an unexpected quarter.
3. The oldest known picture person using a condom during sexual intercourse is painted on the wall of a cave in France. According to scientists, this figure 12-15 thousand years.
2. In ancient Greece, oral sex classes denoted by the phrase "to play the flute."
1. During the First World War, members of the British Secret Intelligence Service (MI6) found that sperm can be used as invisible ink. However, they have ceased to use it for this purpose as soon as they realized what the smell coming from it after a while.