10 These facts explain why you forever that burns
• 10 These facts explain why you forever that burns
Some people - sunbathing, others - burn, and they do not suffer, do anything with it impossible. Or maybe? ..
1. Sunburn - is a response of skin cells to damage DNA molecules when exposed to ultraviolet rays. By itself, tanning and sunburn are not harmful to us, but the DNA damage increases the risk of skin cancer.
2. Ultraviolet (UV) - is electromagnetic radiation occupying a spectral range between the visible and X-ray radiation. The sun emits several types of ultraviolet radiation.
3. The body has natural protection against UV light - dark pigment called melanin. It is melanin gives the skin color - the more it is, the darker the skin. This substance reduces the effects of radiation.
4. People who have less melanin (skin and lighter) often burn. In their body begins to produce extra melanin only in the process of tanning. 5. Skin cells whose DNA has changed under the influence of the sun, kills the organism, so that they do not become a tumor. When this happens, we feel a burning sensation, the skin reddens and blisters formed on it.
6. The most dangerous time for sunbathing - between 10 and 14 o'clock in the morning. During this period the probability to get a sunburn is especially great.
7. The clouds do not prevent the penetration of UV rays, so you can burn and in cloudy weather.
8. The higher you are in (for example, in the mountains), the easier and faster burn.
9. To protect against burns Dermatologists recommend using a sunscreen with an SPF record is not lower than 30. Apply it no less than 15 minutes before sun exposure.
10. If burned, drink more water. Sunburns are often accompanied by dehydration.