Rules of etiquette that you need to know everyone
• The rules of etiquette that you need to know each
Etiquette implies a rule of human behavior in society, supporting the introduction of the public about befitting. Etiquette can vary significantly in different conditions, depending on the age and cultural environment. It can also be divided into situational and professional, secular and business, although clear boundaries between them are often impossible to draw. Every self-respecting person must be aware of all the nuances of behavior, not to look ignorant in the eyes of other people.
1. Never come to visit without calling. If you have visited without warning, you can afford to be in a bathrobe and curlers. One British lady said that the appearance of the intruders, she always puts on shoes, a hat and take an umbrella. If a person is pleasant to her, she exclaims: "Ah, well, I just came!" If unpleasant, "Oh, what a pity, I must go."
2. Umbrella never dried in the open state - not in the office or at a party.
It needs to be folded up and put on a special stand or hang.
3. The bag should not be placed on your lap or on a chair.
Small elegant clutch bag can be put on the table, the bulk bag to hang on the back of a chair or put on the floor, if there is a special chair (these are often offered in restaurants). The portfolio is put on the floor. 4. Plastic bags are permitted only on returning from the supermarket, as well as paper bags, branded boutiques.
Then wear them with you as a bag - zhlobstvo.
5. The man never wears handbags. And female coat it takes just to get across to the locker room.
6. Home clothes - it's pants and sweater, comfortable, but with a decent view. Bathrobe and pajamas are meant to reach the bathroom in the morning and in the evening - from the bathroom to the bedroom.
7. Since a child settles in a separate room, accustomed knocking, entering thereto. Then he will do the same, before you enter into your bedroom.
8. A woman can not shoot indoors hat and gloves, but no hat and mittens.
9. The total number of decorations by international protocol should not exceed 13 subjects, and are included here fashion buttons.
gloves on top do not wear a ring, a bracelet but is permissible. The darker the street, the more expensive jewelry. Diamonds were considered before the evening decoration married ladies, but has recently become permissible to wear diamonds in the daytime. A young girl stud earrings with diamond about 0, 25 carats is quite appropriate.
10. Terms of payment order in a restaurant, if you utter the phrase "I invite you", which means you pay.
If a woman invites a business partner in a restaurant, she pays. Another formulation - "Let's go to a restaurant" - suggests that each person pays for himself, and only if the man himself offers to pay for a woman, she may agree. 11. A man is always the first part of the elevator, but it turns out the first one who is closer to the door.
12. The vehicle is considered to be the most prestigious seat behind the driver, it is a woman, a man sits down next to her, and when he gets out, then holds the door and gives the lady's hand. If a man is sitting behind the wheel, the woman is also preferable to take a seat at his back. However, no matter where a woman was sitting, a man should open the door for her and help out. In the business etiquette in recent years men are more likely to violate this rule, using the slogan of feminists "In business, there are no women and men."
13. to speak publicly about what you are sitting on a diet - a bad taste.
The more impossible under this pretext to abandon the dishes offered by the hospitable hostess. Be sure to praise her culinary talents, and you can not eat anything. As it is necessary to deal with alcohol. It is not necessary to inform all why you should not drink. Ask dry white wine and sipped lightly.
14. Topics taboo for polite conversation: politics, religion, health, money. Irrelevant question: "God, what a dress! How much do you pay? "How to respond? Cute smile: "It's a gift!" Turn the conversation to another topic. If the person insists, gently say, "I do not want to talk about it."
15. For every person who has reached 12 years, relying on contact "you." It is disgusting to hear when people say "you" to waiters and chauffeurs. Even those people with whom you are familiar, in the office is better to address on "you", "you" - Only in private. Exception - if you are close friends or peers. How to react if the person worked "poke" you? First, ask again: "Excuse me, do you turn to me?" Inache- neutral shrug: "Sorry, but we did not go on" you "." 16. Discuss the missing, that is simply gossip, is unacceptable. It is not permissible to speak ill of the family, in particular to discuss their husbands, as is customary in our country. If the husband is bad - why do not you razvedeshsya with him? And just as impermissible to disdain, with a grimace speak about his native country. "In this country, all the rednecks ..." - in this case, you also belong to this category of people.
17. In cinema, theater, concert hall to go to the places to be alone to face the sitting. The first is a man.
18. Nine of things should be kept confidential: age, wealth gap in the home, prayer, the composition of the drug, a love affair, a gift, honor and dishonor