By Kuzyaevskomu Porcelain Factory Walk
• on Kuzyaevskomu Porcelain Factory Tour
Porcelain Factory in the village was founded by brothers Kuzyaeva New to the 1816-1824 years. Now it Ramenskoye district, then - Bogorodsk district, Moscow province. The plant is located near Gzhel and was one of the largest, letting out of porcelain and faience. It has survived a lot of plant products, in most cases with the brand New Ivan, Br. New and AV New. Pottery was decorated with drawings printed with black paint.
On products are often depicted portraits of the royal family. Of particular interest are the early stuff, period eldest son Ivan, a children's genre scenes. In 1848 breeder Jacob Khrapunov married Agafia New and factory began to be called "Factory Khrapunov-Novy in the village. Kuzyaeva". In 1856, there are 45 people, and in 1884 - already 285. painting utensils engaged local artisans-painters.
After 1918 the factory was nationalized and continued to produce pottery. Most mass production in the middle of the XX century - tea pair with hand-painted. Many painters who started his career in Kuzyaeva, later to move into "Gzhel" and achieved notable successes there, such as graduate Abramtsevo School of Industrial Art AN Fedotov became the main artist. In 2001, the factory went bankrupt, production stopped. Now a small area in its territory is occupied depot and production of cottages, everything else is thrown. A few years ago, industrial buildings were preserved in preserved form, but eventually came to an emergency condition, and the owners have decided to put all that is possible for scrap metal. But there was an opportunity to get to the factory and get acquainted with all the subtleties of ceramic production. The plant consists of two main workshops, entrance, sewage treatment plants and two boilers. Firing was shop floor, but have a huge area. There occurred casting and subsequent annealing ceramic workpieces.
So far, numerous forms to fill, stacked in neat piles. They are "negatives" of finished articles and made of porous gypsum.
initially poured into the mold ceramic paste (slurry) containing water, kaolin (white clay), quartz and feldspar. Gypsum imbibed water from coming into contact with them paste layers are solidified as a result. The liquid was removed, the product formed within the cavity. When after half an hour the product solidifies it was removed from the mold.
Next molds were placed in a tunnel kiln, extending through poltseha.
It is built of brick corridors, where burning of the fuel (often - natural gas) was reached the required temperature.
When at the bottom were the rails, it moved on a trolley loaded with blanks. Products within 24 hours passed through three stages of processing: heating, drying and gradual cooling. Similar furnaces used in the production of bricks.
According to the specifics of the production in the workshop was the powerful ventilation, huge pipes which have been partially preserved.
Firing casts produced in chamber furnaces.
The oven door closed brick weighing several tons. Despite the gravity of the door pivots on massive hinges even with a small force.
roasting process takes place at a temperature of 800-1000 ° C for about 20 hours.
to move the pieces and baked products using special carts.
baked goods are transported to a distant site, where on the vehicle assembly line, they went to the next shop.
According to a covered walkway products were delivered to a three-story building of the processing plant.
So the transition looks like from the inside.
Blanks appeared immediately on the top floor. This was the beginning of a long way down to the gates of the shipment of finished products.
They are unloaded from the conveyor, and the empty cradles back into the firing plant.
This is a sorting station where the workpiece past firing partitioned by type.
There on the shelves holds many "negatives" of products manufactured by the plant.
On the shelves - not only for the form of dishes, but also for a variety of industrial products. For example, for the production of insulating rubber gloves.
Past Sort products placed on the transport conveyor to another.
through the aperture in the ceiling was coming down the pipeline to the second floor.
The second floor is entirely occupied by an art workshop.
After crawling stretches the conveyor belt.
preserved its powerful electric drive with gear.
This product was applied to the image. Thereafter, their lowered into the glaze solution (waterglass), absorbed into a paste porcelain.
These rooms were master painters.
It was tiny chemical laboratory for obtaining paints.
Save a few artifacts of the time.
And here is the finished product samples.
Gzhel dishes with a proprietary pattern cobalt paint. Incidentally, the blue color pattern becomes only initially cobalt black after firing.
In the locker on the wall of the shop collected tableware samples discarded for one reason or another.
stands provide information about allowable defects for different varieties of products.
the ladder going down to the first floor.
This is from the art department of the conveyor belt comes.
small furnaces have been provided for high-temperature firing. Inside occurred chambers fixing glaze. This occurred at higher than the porcelain during firing, temperature - about 1400 ° C.
If a drawing or plant stigma applied to the surface of the enamel glaze should fix the paint. To do this almost finished the dishes were placed on a conveyor belt oven.
At a temperature of about 850 ° C was combined with a tightly paint coating.
In contrast to the roasting plant, there remain virtually all communications.
From zova traveled ready cups and teapots.
If you look inside, it becomes apparent that the conveyor stopped and dismantled directly with the dishes inside.
In stock remained unclaimed last batch wrapped in paper finished products.
He was in the shop and lounge party or trade union meetings. After seeing the full details of the object characteristic, I left the territory of the plant.
While I was walking to the train, a storm thundered, memory gave the piece of double rainbows.