16 vital laws

• 16 life patterns of

Every day with us happen minor troubles. That technique slows down when you need something urgently to send all traffic lights caught you on the road, but what about the next turn, which always moves faster, you can not mention. Perhaps you think that this is some sort of malicious intent of the Universe? However, it is all the same, that you will redo the work that could be done well initially. Everything is much simpler: it turns out, in this world all have their own law, and for a long time.

And though at times it seems that many things happen on their own, it is not - well, or not quite true. Once scientists have voiced patterns everyday life, which later received the name in honor of the "open" their scientists. We have selected for you the most useful of them and compiled this list of the necessary laws and axioms, that will make your life easier. And although they cause a smile and can not be scientific facts, but who can doubt their truth?

16 vital laws 16 vital laws

Axiom Kahn and Orbena: "If nothing else helps, read, finally, the instructions!"

16 vital laws

Observation Ettore: "The neighboring place is always moving faster."

16 vital laws

Hleyda Act: "The solution of complex tasks are assigned to a lazy employee - he will find an easier way."

16 vital laws

The eighth rule Fingeyla: "Teamwork is very important. It allows you to put the blame on the other. "

16 vital laws

The law George Bernard Shaw: "Those who can - do.. Who can not - teach. "

16 vital laws

Flagg Law, "came the need to knock on wood - discover that the world is made of aluminum and plastic."

16 vital laws

Search Law, "it is necessary to start the search from the wrong place."

16 vital laws

Meskimena Act, "there is never enough time to do the work as it should, but the fact that its remake, now located."

16 vital laws

Law Van Roy: "Unbreakable toy is useful to break it more."

16 vital laws

Rule the timing of the project: "The first 90% of the work takes 10% of the time, and the last 10% - the remaining 90% of the time."

16 vital laws

Uotergeygeytsky principle: "Corruption in government has always been reported in the past tense."

16 vital laws

The law Neysdra: "It can be foolproof, but only on uninventive".

16 vital laws

The law Young: "All great discoveries are made by mistake."

16 vital laws

Army axiom: "Any order that can be misunderstood, misunderstood."

16 vital laws

Drew Law (Law Professional Practice): "He who pays the least of all, most of all complains".

Jones Act: "In the most interesting exhibits are no signs with the name."