Called economy Valentine Gritsuk "farmer" language does not turn - on 64 hectares of land located in Miadel area are hangars, factory halls, high-rise buildings and warehouses filled with appliances. It has, rather, a small self-sufficient state, rather than a simple farm. Yes, and the entrepreneur jokingly calls these lands not only as "the country in the country."
Before, life was in full swing here, had dozens of pieces of equipment, build buildings, grandiose plans are born and implemented. Today agriculture Gritsuk .... No, not abandoned. It is as though stopped at the threshold of the third millennium after the disaster struck with the owner. Twelve years ago Valentin Sidorovich was in big trouble, and now the only permanent inhabitants "of the country in the country", he himself - lives in a small dilapidated wooden house. How did it happen? It's a long story.
Winter, frost, snow creaks, the machine pulls on clearing ennoy straight road to a large 6-storey building of unusual shape. Before him - a rickety hut, the path to it covered with snow, it is clear that the past few days in the house no one came. This hut - now Valentina Sidorovich. The huge building behind - the past, and perhaps - future.
clears the path to the steps of the framework. Open the door. Inside awaits us Valentin Gritsuk. Welcome guests on the doorstep, he can not - confined to a wheelchair. "Welcome to my general staff!" - smiling, the host exclaims. Treated us to tea to keep warm - in the house 10 degrees, and tells the story of the emergence of "the country in the country".
- When in the early 90's the opportunity to create their own farm, I was one of the first. There was nothing, dense forests and swamps - even a horse does not pass. Deep in the forest was a little farm - a house built a hundred years ago, I bought it.
The area of my land - 64 hectares granted life-inheritable possession. At first, there was very little farmland - 20 hectares, the rest is impassable thickets and swamps. Another problem - most of the territory was solid hills, agricultural machinery working on them was almost impossible. First of all, I decided to bring to mind the land. Concluded an agreement with the institution, and we are working with district PLA conducted reclamation of wetlands. It was a really large-scale project - in a single season in the facility employed about fifty vehicles. Hills cut, wetlands drained, peat and sapropel are provided land fertility. At the site of the marshes dug 5 large deep ponds.
Summed up the water, we built a water tower, water-filled ponds, zarybili carp, carp, grass carp and carp. To farms we had a good road, telephone, electricity. All these works took several years.
Immediately after that, the farmer began to build a poultry farm on 41 000 goals. Filled her livestock for a month - the birds were taken from the Dnieper region. When the poultry farm to work, there were finally paid, not lending money.
- With this money, I began to build other facilities. I buy agricultural equipment - plows, seeders, harvesters, bulldozers, crawler and wheeled tractors, KAMAZ, even a crane. I put 80-meter hangar for storage. Near erected another - it expected to grow pigs, cows, sheep, rabbits. Separately I built my plaster and concrete node. In this way, the plant we have built and all the objects.
Over the short period of time on the land appear Valentina Gritsuk winter greenhouses with total area of 5000 square meters. At the entrance to his farm built a three-story hotel, but then decided to settle in her shop processing - smokehouse for poultry, production of herbal teas for local resorts and even a pastry shop. In the basement of the building was planned to equip a room for a hundred-meter length and oyster mushroom cultivation. Near the house - to equip underground greenhouse with a glazed roof.
Near the small of farm house Valentin Sidorovich built a 6-storey building, the roof of which is equipped with a viewing platform, which is also the "parking lot" for the helicopter (by the way, once the helicopter to actually planted). The building had to stay in a hotel, offices and conference rooms, a winter garden, a swimming pool, a dining room and a restaurant. The basement provides storage rooms and garages.
The farmer tells the story of the formation of its economy goes through photos. He is fond of, begins to describe in detail the characteristics of each building, explains the logic of each of its successive steps. Then he notices that we ezhimsya cold, throws it into the stove firewood, includes heater.
- And all these years I had a bee apiary 100 hives - once again returning to the thoughts of the past, he says. - Honey has been so good that experts from the Ministry of Health requested that I do not retail sale gave and gave to the pharmaceutical industry ...
- Many people tend to make money in the first place build a place to live, why do not you do it?
- Because I had a concrete, comprehensive plan. And for its implementation needed every penny they earn. I did not want to waste your time on trifles, and built all the buildings at the same time, and it was reasonable, it was until a year and a half grand project completion. Then would it worked in full force, I moved with my hut in a normal house, and around 64 hectares, lived and flourished to a small self-contained "state." For 5-7 years I have learned some 90 professions, led the accounting, he has designed, built himself, sat behind the wheel tractors, KAMAZ vehicles, spent electrician, was working on a crane ....
Valentin Sidorovich thought, pulled up to the window, he looks at his snow-covered farm. He said over his shoulder: "And then disaster struck."
- The time when it was vague, dashing 90's. Many of the transactions were carried out through a handshake, I used to trust people, and repeatedly burned on this. I remember a few cases where the wagon went out with products and dissolve somewhere in Russia, no one since he could not find the gate of my farm.
January 6, 2001 Valentin Gritsuk sent all employees to celebrate the next holiday and stay in its general staff alone. In the evening, in the house robbery was committed on him. The offender brutally beat a farmer injured his spine in several places kicked in the skull with a hammer, broke 4 ribs, damaged lung. Valentina Sidorovich lucky to him at the light in the evening decided to looked familiar. They found a farmer in a critical state and brought him into the hospital Myadel. The doctors did not hesitate to say that Gritsuk not going to make it out of the grave, and half-dead farmer sent to the regional hospital in Borovlyany. The operation lasted more than 10 hours, Valentin Sidorovich survived, but remained confined to a wheelchair. In order to more or less come to life, it took about six months. All this time little Gritsuk state remained without a master, which kept everything.
Returning to normal life, Valentin Sidorovich again took up his farm, but the strength and financial capacity is not enough. To date, it still manages to go to zero. Annually, there are preventive work is already built on conservation. They work the land and equipment. Gratis farmer rents the tractor and farmland the local SEC, they return to help with the work on the farm.
- Is in that time there was not a single-minded assistant?
- It turns out that all those who came with the proposals expected to earn quick money and leave. Sensible proposals for the long-term basis at all has been reported until recently. Now, fortunately, we started to communicate with me people who are able to look ahead more than six months, investors. We are negotiating. Just imagine, here today are conserved 2 factories, greenhouses, shop offices and warehouses. You can run production, farming, agro tourism, and it's all in the complex. Of course, it requires significant investments - about 5-6 million dollars.
Loans I fundamentally do not want to take - they already had enough in the past few years. By the way, today I have a debt - neither the state, nor to its partners. All obligations have been fulfilled.
- Are not you afraid that the economy will stand for 10 years, and the work did not get off the ground?
- To tell the truth, a couple of years ago already began to fear. But, fortunately, in recent years we began to have serious progress, talk about that it is too early. It may well be that the fate of my farm will be decided later this year.
- After what happened are not afraid to live alone?
- And what I now have to take? I live on a disability pension. You can see for yourself - no glamor in my house you will not see. I own a property worth millions of dollars, just by being a thief, concrete walls in your pocket will not carry away.
Y Gritsuk has a wife, two adult children. But none of them is eager to create a Valentine Sidorovich his small country. Wife lives in the nearby village of Naroch, the children moved to Minsk. - No, we have women that used to be called the wives of the Decembrists, everyone wants to come to the ready - smiles Valentin Sidorovich. - I can not, and I find this to me lived in the household help, together we'd have our small state was built. Maybe you can help me with the search?
The owner of "small government" finishes her story and asks us to bring firewood. While we add in the corner of an armful of logs, invites guests to come in the summer. Promises fantastic fishing, sea berries and mushrooms. He said that, maybe already by that time we will see in his possession dramatic changes - all come to life, work ...
We say goodbye. Valentin Sidorovich escorted us to the door, shaking hands firmly. Finally said:
- I'm in a wheelchair for twelve years, but each time, as soon as I fall asleep, it appears once again healthy - run on business formation, the crane work, driving a tractor plow. Here's how it happens!