North Korea - Pyongyang Metro
• North Korea - Pyongyang Metro
On the fourth day of our trip to North Korea, we took a trip on the subway. I must say that I have some idea of what awaits us there, because the Soviet Union was on friendly terms with the DPRK, and therefore the metro was to be similar to our Moscow. and it happened in principle, the only thing - cars traveling between stations, not like Moscow.
Externally station, which we arrived, looks
And here is the metro icon
North Korean Fashionable hipster glasses and sandals. Fashion - no, not heard!
The descent into the subway
It looks like Moscow? We were there in the afternoon, people were not very many
The horn of communism!
Metro Map - electronic, we where burning red dot at the bottom of the station list, you press and you pokazvaet green on the map points the way to the desired station
Well, that's the hall sending / arrival note the end station so trains are little more than usual at stations. And yet the Koreans mania of chandeliers!
Later, looked around, and now it's time to go!
The doors open manually cute Korean girls, and closes them have driver
The wagons are hanging portraits of the leaders, Koreans must not forget about them for a minute!
Again epic chandeliers
Girl "otkryvatelnitsa doors" expects composition, a little embarrassed to see the camera
We arrived at the station, the people here a little longer, because the station is not the end
And finally - a patriotic poster at the exit of the subway
A few facts about the subway Pyongyang:
- entrance to the subway is open to all, including foreigners. Foreigners always give way!
- We traveled between stations Puhŭng Station - Yŏnggwang Station. Puhŭng Station - one of the deepest metro station in the world.
- How to get to the subway 5 stands out.
- On excursions guide says that the train North Korean production, in fact they bought from China and Germany.
- All tourists ride only between the two stations, they say, there are those who managed to go and at the other stations, but I have not seen the photos.