What you did not know about the person
• What do you know about the person
The man - a truly amazing creation - every cell of our body, each of its component - it's part of the universe. But is it good, we know ourselves? We offer you some interesting facts about people.
1. Lung Ventilation (number of breaths multiplied by the volume of air inhaled) a healthy person reaches 5-9 liters per minute.
2. If all red cells man lay nearby, it would have been a band, three times girdle the globe at the equator.
3. In the human body there are 100-160 billion capillaries. If you could pull them into one line, then its length would have been 60-80 thousands of kilometers, it is twice the length of the Earth's equator.
4. Large artery person can withstand a pressure of 20 atmospheres.
5. In ancient Greek people lived an average of 29 years, in Europe 16 centuries - 21, the 17th century - 26, the 18th century - 34 in the early 20th century - about 50 in the mid-20th century - about 70, and in the end 20 - 60.
6. On the hardness of tooth enamel can be compared with quartz. It is known that even a sword tip when hitting the enamel blunts.
7. Blockage or rupture of the vessel any portion of the brain leads to the death of nerve cells. Nerve cells do not come to life. Part of their function take on healthy cells.
8. At the 1 square centimeter of mucosal human stomach were 100 gastric glands. They are located closely. 9. It is estimated that a person consumes in a lifetime 2, 5 tons of protein, 1, 3 tons of fat, 17, 5 tons of carbohydrates and 75 tons of water.
10. In the human body up to 3 kg of mineral salts, of which 5/6 part of the skeleton. Salt in an adult about 300 grams.
11. 20 amino acids that make up proteins, can yield different protein combinations 2500000000000000000 compounds.
12. 15 grams with an excess of adrenalin would be enough for all people of the globe.
13 The human body can withstand heat up to 44-44, 5 degrees Celsius, and in rare cases - to 45.
14. During the night person produces so much heat that it will be enough to bring to boil 33 liters of ice water.
15. A person over 20 years of 60 holds in his sleep.
16. At one square centimeter of skin is painful points 100, and their total surface about a million.
17. The blows of eardrum in the ear, the sound shakes her, and she repeats the vibrations of air waves. A person is able to hear sound even if the tympanic membrane under its influence deviated by a distance equal to the radius of the nucleus of the hydrogen atom.
18. 1 cubic millimeter of cerebral cortex of the hemispheres of the brain contains not less than 30,000 neurons. Each of them can communicate with 2-5 thousand other neurons.
19. If we assume that human red blood cells at a speed of 100 pieces per minute, then to count them all, you will need 450 000 years. 20. One day the bone marrow produces 320 billion red blood cells.
21. Leukocytes, being born in the bone marrow, spleen and lymph nodes, live only 4-5 years.
22. The blood composition differs surprising constancy of certain substances. Thus, protein - 5-8% sugar - 0, 07-0, 12%, the total amount of salt - 9, 9. The ratio of potassium salts, sodium, calcium strictly defined.
23. Full treatment adult blood is made for 20-28 seconds, a child - 15 seconds, a teenager - for 18 seconds.
24. The heart weighs 1/200 of body weight, but food Heart spent on 1/20 of all energy resources, which consume all other organs. After metabolism in the heart muscle occurs in 10-20 times stronger than any other organ of man.
25. Carbon dioxide in air exhaled by man is 100 times greater than in the atmosphere.
26. Every minute through brain vessels proceeds 3/4 liter of blood, and the total length of all vessels of the hemispheres is 560 km.
27. The human bile contains almost no enzymes, in contrast to other digestive juices.
28. Human liver consumes 10 times more oxygen than equal by weight to her arm and generates more heat.
29. Through the liver within one minute runs 1, 5 liters of blood, and a day - up to 2000 liters.
30. At the 1 square centimeter of the internal surface of the gut villi 3-4 thousand. Each is covered with 3 thousand cells which in turn have a suction tube 100, a suction surface in the small intestine about 5 square meters, m. E. 3 times the body surface. 31. In the human body no areas where there were no proteins. In the blood and muscle proteins constitute 1/5 of their total mass in the brain 1/12. Even in tooth enamel includes 1/100 proteins. In different organs proteins constitute 45-85% of dry matter.
32. Half of all proteins of the body is replaced for 180 days, and liver proteins for 17 -20 days.
33. The cells of human brain contains 80% water, muscles - 76% in the bones - about 25%.
34. The combined weight of all of the endocrine glands per person is 100 g
35. The pituitary gland is associated with the brain 100 thousands of nerve fibers.
36. The human hair is 500 times thicker than the walls of the bubble, 5 times thicker than the capillary in 12 times thicker than the walls of the alveoli and 20 times - web.